Exciting News: Canadian Government Offers Up to $40,000 Interest-Free Loan for Your Green Home Upgrades!
This could make your dream of an energy-efficient home a reality. Introducing the Greener Homes Loan, a remarkable opportunity for homeowners like you. With this program, you can access an interest-free loan of up to $40,000, featuring a flexible 10-year repayment term. This loan, combined with the Greener Homes Grant, is designed to support you in implementing significant retrofits recommended by your energy advisor. Yes, that includes the installation of Solar PV systems!
But here’s the best part – homeowners have the option to stack funding from multiple programs. This means that in addition to the Greener Homes Loan and Grant, you can also tap into the $5,000 Federal Clean Energy Rebate.
The possibilities are endless, and the future of your energy-efficient home is brighter than ever. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to create a more sustainable and eco-friendly living space. Get started on your green home journey today!”
Some of the basic program details:
Repayment term: 10 years, interest-free
Loan type: Unsecured personal loan on approved credit
- Eligible applicants who are applying to Canada Greener Homes Grant.
- Active applicants at the pre-retrofit EnerGuide evaluation stage with the Canada Greener Homes Grant.
The Canada Greener Homes Loan is open to:
Homeowners who have already received a grant or requested a post-retrofit EnerGuide evaluation under the Canada Greener Homes Grant and want to apply for any remaining eligible retrofits they are interested in pursuing and have not yet commenced.
There are a few eligibility requirements to meet before applying for the loan:
- You must apply and be eligible for the Canada Greener Homes Grant or provincial program for Nova Scotia and Quebec
- You must be a Canadian homeowner and your home must be your primary residence
- You have completed pre-retrofit evaluation of your home dated April 01, 2020 or later
- You have a good credit history and aren’t under:
For more details, visit the Canadian Government Greener Homes Program website.
Want to get started?
Our team of energy efficiency and solar experts are here to help you at any time to answer any questions you may have about this program or solar. Reach out to us today.